Monthly Goal Update - February 2015




I achieved all four of my intended financial goals for 2014, including the Version 2 and 3 Targets. Yes that's right...... I'm awesome! During my end of year review I found that I've become very strong at managing money. Once I have money in my possession, I'm very good at saving/investing it and I choose not to spend it on the normal consumer itemsIt also highlighted that I'm currently very average at making money. My income is above the national average (approx £30,000 per year), but it's far from strong. My 'side hustles' are making an impact, but if I was able to make more money from them, my investments, dividend income and time to become FI would all benefit from the back end. 

I've decided to make 2015 The Year Of Making MoneyI might be average at making money at the moment, but I have a lot of confidence in my ability to set Goals and to achieve them. If I set my mind to something, I can usually accomplish it. If I'm unable to achieve it, it's probably someone else's fault. Like I said, I'm pretty damn awesome! ;-)

My 2015 goals are across all the areas in my life, and some of them are quite ambitious for me. review my progress in each area on a weekly basis (every Sunday). I consider what's worked, what hasn't, what do I need to do to keep on track, and then I make any necessary adjustments for the week ahead. I'll now be posting a 'Goal Update' on a Monthly and Quarterly basis on this Blog to show my progress on each area and to keep me on track. 

Without further ado, grab yourself a hot drink and settle in. Here we go........

2015 Goals

Financial Goals




Business Goals


Employment Goals


Physical Goals



Emotional Goals


Relationship Goals




Contribution Goals

Blogging Goals







So there you have it. Two months down. Plenty of progress and success in some areas, and next to nothing done in others. Overall I'm really happy with the progress I've made so far in 2015, especially on my Priority Goals - Kindle, Coaching, & Investing. 

Here's to hoping for more success in March. I hope you all have a cracking month too!


How did you get on with your goals this month? Have you surprised yourself this month? Can you look at Haribo's the same way?

Labels: