Youtube: UK Gathering UPDATE - Obsessed With Devizes


UK Gathering Update (8 mins)



Where are we with the UK Gathering Down South?

Unfortunately, we don't have the numbers to make Pine Tree viable this time around.

Fear not, all is not lost!

I've found a cottage, in a less secluded location, which is half the size and a 1/3 of the price. I've tried to keep it close to Pine Tree as there were some people local to Devizes who were interested.

The details are below. Click on the link to check it out.

Cheyne Cottage:
Mill Road, Potterne, Devizes, Wilts, SN10 5ND
Website - http://cheynecottage.co.uk

£340 for 2 nights. Can sleep up to 8 people and it's free on 16-18th October.

Are you interested?

If so, please leave a comment below. If you committed to coming/stopping over at Pine Tree, could I ask you once again to confirm that you're happy as I've changed the location. I have pre-booked your places (ahead of new people that might be interested) so you won't lose your spot. Just give me the nod.

We only need 2 other people to stop overnight to make this financially viable. We can have up to 6 others including me and Lou. 


So, what do you think?


Labels: ,